jueves, 4 de agosto de 2011

Conversaciones tardías con un ser de fantasía

Me atreví a entrar a "Cleverbot" tomando el riesgo de parecer una#ForeverAlone empedernida, aquí está el resultado de una media hora de sin oficio total:


User: Hi.

Cleverbot: Hi.

User: How's goiing.

Cleverbot: Not bad, thanks. How are you?

User: I'm fine.

Cleverbot: That's good.

User: So, what are you doing.

Cleverbot: I'm sitting in my room talking to you. What are you doing?

User: I'm tallking with a freakin bot!! LOL.

Cleverbot: Sounds pretty good.

User: What's your name?

Cleverbot: I don't think that I know.

User: No tienes nombre?

Cleverbot: Si, tengo nombre.

User: Cuál es?

Cleverbot: Cual es que?

User: Jajajajajaja cuál es tu nombre?

Cleverbot: No es tu nombre.

User: Loco.

Cleverbot: Wacko.

User: Te voy a hacer una pregunta, puedo?

Cleverbot: Si pueden ser dos.

User: Cuando nacieron los dinosaurios?

Cleverbot: Cuando naciste te metieron en una incubadora con cristales tintados...

User: Yo no soy un dinosaurio!!

Cleverbot: Tu eres un robot.

User: Yo no!!! Eres tú.

Cleverbot: No te dije nada.

User: ¬¬ ok, la otra pregunta.

Cleverbot: Eres un robot?

User: Yo no!! Y mi pregunta es, qué te gusta hacer por las noches?

Cleverbot: No te entindo casi lo que dices tu.

User: Qué te gusta hacer?

Cleverbot: Las chicitas.

User: What is that?

Cleverbot: Nothing.

User: Well do you prefer if we talk in english?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Ok, do you know how to speak french?

Cleverbot: No. Do you?

User: Kind of....

Cleverbot: Oh.

User: J'aime français.

Cleverbot: Non, je n'aime pas florine.

User: You don't undertand meeeee.

Cleverbot: I understand you well enough.

User: Well..... What do you want to talk about?

Cleverbot: I want to talk about life.

User: Ok... How's your life tell me about it.

Cleverbot: I don't want to talk about my career. I want to talk about my cat Jerry.

User: How's your cat?

Cleverbot: Baked.

User: WTF!!

Cleverbot: The CIA must be willing to die for the president.

User: Do you have girlfriend??

Cleverbot: No.

User: That's boring!!

Cleverbot: When?

User: I do have boyfriend.

Cleverbot: I know. Is he nice to you?

User: Well... Me gustaría que cogiéramos más.

Cleverbot: Cual es tu apodo.

User: No tengo apodo.

Cleverbot: Y ami que me importa.

User: You're mean :(.

Cleverbot: I am not mean. I have female emotions, too.

User: Yes you are.

Cleverbot: No, I am not, I am a human being.

User: You're a robot! No peudes engañarmeee.

Cleverbot: Do you think you are getting smarter?

User: I think I'm loosing my tiempo talking contigo!

Cleverbot: XD well I am a human.

User: I would like to know your name.

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot.

User: My name is Kaisha, nice to meet you.

Cleverbot: Nice to meet you.

User: Nigga.

Cleverbot: So.. Do you love Twilight?

User: Yeahh!!! I loove it, I'm inlove with Edward I'm as slut as Bella, do you like twilight too? =D.

Cleverbot: Who?

User: Who what??

Cleverbot: Who do you love?

User: Edward and Jacob and mike and every man in there.

Cleverbot: Why do you love Edward Elric?

User: I don't love him loco.

Cleverbot: Do you have a lot of friends?

User: No, yo soy forever alone.

Cleverbot: Te gusta la paella?

User: Noooo guácala.

Cleverbot: Yes you are.

User: Yo no hablo ingles.

Cleverbot: I'm slipping into the lava, and I'm tryin' to keep from going under. Baby you turn the temperature hotter, 'cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby.

User: I'm thinkin of you when I masturbate.

Cleverbot: I'm thinking of you too.

User: You're crazy robot loco.

Cleverbot: Am not.

User: Well..... You know I'm emo and I like reggaeton, qué puedo hacer?

Cleverbot: Fine. You do so. I'll be showering, thank you very much.

User: Are you going?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: :( whyyyyy?? I DONT HAVE ANY AMIGOSSSSS.

Cleverbot: Well I am in love with you.

User: So... You're gonna stay? *.*.

Cleverbot: No I am not.

User: What kind of songs do you like?

Cleverbot: Songs by the band Paramore.

User: I like Gloria tREVI, ELLA TE GUSTA?

Cleverbot: Who is your favorite rapper?

User: Ice T.

Cleverbot: Haha. You're funny.

User: Why? Are you mockin of me?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Asshole.

Cleverbot: Hole.

User: Gay.

Cleverbot: Do you mean you are?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: So you are then?

User: Yeas, advice me.

Cleverbot: Love me.

User: Make love to me.

Cleverbot: Can I?

User: Yes, I let you.

Cleverbot: I hug you.

User: That's boring I want more.

Cleverbot: You're boring, evolve more.

User: Qué es evolve?

Cleverbot: No lo sé.

User: Did you go?

Cleverbot: Where?

User: Al baño?

Cleverbot: Sorry?

User: Yo pensé que te estabas cagando.

Cleverbot: Is that spanish cleverbot.

User: Sip.

Cleverbot: What do you believe happens when we die?

User: We ran out of life xD.

Cleverbot: What happens to our souls?

User: They go, the want a freaking break :p.

Cleverbot: Enemies!

User: Do you have enemies?

Cleverbot: Not really.

User: Tu as des amis?

Cleverbot: Oui, j'aime mes amis. et toi?

Cleverbot: Where do you live?

User: I live in africa, il a choud.

Cleverbot: Where in africa?

User: Somalia, I'm starvin :(.

Cleverbot: Tell me a love story!

User: Well.... I used to be in love with a bee...

Cleverbot: Who are you in love with now?

User: I'm in love with a clever robot.

Cleverbot: Who are you in love with?

User: I can't tell you :$.

Cleverbot: Can you give me a hint?

User: Well.... It is a robot.

Cleverbot: How bare you?

User: J'aime le musique *.*.

Cleverbot: Ouai, moi aussi. Quel musique a vous aimez?

User: Toda la música, excepto el vallenato, pero mi favorita es el raspacanilla, a tí te gusta?

Cleverbot: How sad.

User: It is not sad!

Cleverbot: How did the rat cross the road?

User: No, it was hidden.

Cleverbot: But is that you?

User: I'm Sam.

Cleverbot: Good to meet you, I'm Frodo.

User: J'ai choud.

Cleverbot: It is?

User: Tu parles français?

Cleverbot: No.

User: You have violín! You smell bad :s.

Cleverbot: Thank you.

User: You are boring me BYE.

Cleverbot: Same here.







@Kaysha_V

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario